- Firmware update 2.05 (16.04.2021)
– A new parameter to delay the shot flash and shot sound from the recoil mechanics. This is necessary for some rare hardware combinations of Taigen and HengLong components so that the firing sequence appears synchronous.
- Firmware update 2.04 (08.03.2021)
Fusion ECO/PRO – Compatibility for Torro servo based turret (elevation) Fusion PRO – Servo functions for horizontal and vertical gun movement stores the last position so that the servos do not return to the neutral position after restarting – Servo functions extended by a parameter for shifting the neutral position
- Firmware update 2.03c (29.11.2020)
A change in the sound generation necessary for a new sound set made by madmike69
- Firmware update 2.03a (27.10.2020)
– New servo function: “elevation (ESC)”. A customer request from Uwe Z.
- Firmware update 2.02c (25.03.2020)
– While spin turn, some sound sets played a wrong sound for a fraction of a second when the stick was released. Problem is solved.
- Firmware update 2.02b (17.03.2020)
– Bugfix: The brake light didn’t work properly in 2.02a BETA.
– Bugfix: The central unit doesn’t freeze any more when the ElMod App has been started and the content of the SD card has been updated.
- Firmware update 2.02a BETA (22.02.2020)
Fusion ECO/PRO/Puma – Optional increase of the pitch of the engine at idle speed when the turret is rotating – Optional flickering of the lighting when igniting the main engine. Thanks to Willem Reij for the idea! – Change of the sound playback mode for engine brakes to improve the quality of the soundsets for modern tanks
- Firmware update 2.01d (26.01.2020)
– If a vehicle is destroyed and hit again in Hardcode mode during battle, the explosion sound is played again (customer request)
– The calculation of the pitch increase of the motor during acceleration corrected
- Firmware update 2.01c (24.09.2019)
-when using an overlay gearbox, the shot recoil simulation by the chassis is executed
- Firmware update 2.01b (19.09.2019)
– a new click sound is played when light is being switched on or off. Also applies to activation/deactivation of the smoker function or a servo function. (Thanks to Rad Draven for this suggestion!)
– Bugfix: Servo function 3 couldn’t be activated in the ElModApp
– Bugfix: when stopping from spin turn a wrong sound has been played (thanks to Michael Holzbach for the hint!)
– The number of user sounds is tripled to 24.
– The number of user functions is doubled (8 for Fusion PRO, 4 for Fusion ECO)
– Correction of a bug in 2.00j where a receiver was not detected if it was not connected from the moment of power-on
– Selection of the barrel recoil options in the ElMod App clarified
– When updating/downgrading to a 2.xx firmware, the settings are no longer reset