- Updated sounds for Leopard 2 and Bovington Tiger (05.01.2021)
Madmike69 has updated two sound sets for the firmware 2.03c: Leopard 2 and Bovington Tiger
- New sound set: Panzer IV Ausf.G (Munster) (06.12.2020)
A new sound set made by madmike69: Panzer IV Ausf.G from Munster. For best experience, a firmware 2.03c or newer is required.
- Firmware update 2.03c (29.11.2020)
A change in the sound generation necessary for a new sound set made by madmike69
- ElMod App Compatible with MacOS 11.0 Big Sur and Apple computers with ARM M1-CPU (20.11.2020)
Good news for all Apple users. The ElMod App is compatible with the new operating system MacOS 11.0 Big Sur and the new Apple devices with an ARM M1 CPU.
- Android App available in German language (30.10.2020)
The ElMod App for Android is now available in German language
- Firmware update 2.03a (27.10.2020)
– New servo function: “elevation (ESC)”. A customer request from Uwe Z.
- A review of the Fusion PRO has been published on Rad Industries (14.04.2020)
Rad Schuhart has written a detailed report about the Fusion PRO in his english blog.
- Firmware update 2.02c (25.03.2020)
– While spin turn, some sound sets played a wrong sound for a fraction of a second when the stick was released. Problem is solved.
- Adapter for the battle option of the HengLong® TK-6.x available (18.03.2020)
An adapter allows the use of the Battle Option of a tank originally equipped with the HengLong® TK-6.x with the ElMod Fusion. The sensor mushroom and the transmitter LED are simply plugged in. A LED ring indicates a hit.
- Adapter for HengLong® TK-6.x tank is available (18.03.2020)
A small adapter simplifies the connection of a HengLong® tank, which was originally equipped with the TK-6.x electronics. The plugs for turret rotation, gun elevation, firing mechanism, front lights and MG muzzle flash can be plugged quickly and easily onto the adapter.