- Firmware update 2.05c (23.09.2021)
– A new parameter added: the sound volume of battle sounds may be changed (customer request).
- Firmware update 2.05 (16.04.2021)
– A new parameter to delay the shot flash and shot sound from the recoil mechanics. This is necessary for some rare hardware combinations of Taigen and HengLong components so that the firing sequence appears synchronous.
- A contribution how to attach the Torro servo based turret (08.03.2021)
- Firmware update 2.04 (08.03.2021)
Fusion ECO/PRO – Compatibility for Torro servo based turret (elevation) Fusion PRO – Servo functions for horizontal and vertical gun movement stores the last position so that the servos do not return to the neutral position after restarting – Servo functions extended by a parameter for shifting the neutral position
- Updated sounds for Leopard 2 and Bovington Tiger (05.01.2021)
Madmike69 has updated two sound sets for the firmware 2.03c: Leopard 2 and Bovington Tiger
- New sound set: Panzer IV Ausf.G (Munster) (06.12.2020)
A new sound set made by madmike69: Panzer IV Ausf.G from Munster. For best experience, a firmware 2.03c or newer is required.
- Firmware update 2.03c (29.11.2020)
A change in the sound generation necessary for a new sound set made by madmike69
- ElMod App Compatible with MacOS 11.0 Big Sur and Apple computers with ARM M1-CPU (20.11.2020)
Good news for all Apple users. The ElMod App is compatible with the new operating system MacOS 11.0 Big Sur and the new Apple devices with an ARM M1 CPU.
- Android App available in German language (30.10.2020)
The ElMod App for Android is now available in German language
- Firmware update 2.03a (27.10.2020)
– New servo function: “elevation (ESC)”. A customer request from Uwe Z.