- ElMod supports the UN Refugee Agency (11.02.2020)
For spare parts orders up to approx. 20 Euro we deliver the desired parts free of charge against a donation to UN Refugee Agency.
How does it work?
– You send us an inquiry about the parts you need.
– You receive the amount to donate to the UN Refugee Agency.
– You send us a photo or screenshot of the actuated bank transfer.
– We will now send you the spare parts free of charge.
- Firmware update 2.01d BETA (26.01.2020)
– If a vehicle is destroyed and hit again in Hardcode mode during battle, the explosion sound is played again (customer request)
– The calculation of the pitch increase of the motor during acceleration corrected
- ElMod has a new face (14.01.2020)
Tidier, more modern and clearer. ElMod website has been completely revised and is now online.
- New sound sets added (24.12.2019)
New sound sets made by madmike69: Chieftain, T-72 and an update for the Leopard 2.
- ElMod M16 v.2 introduced (18.10.2019)
ElMod M16 v.2 for the current Torro M16 halftrack is available.
- ElMod App goes Google Play Store (30.09.2019)
The ElMod App for Android is available in the Google Play Store.
- Firmware update 2.01c (24.09.2019)
-when using an overlay gearbox, the shot recoil simulation by the chassis is executed
- Firmware update 2.01b (19.09.2019)
– a new click sound is played when light is being switched on or off. Also applies to activation/deactivation of the smoker function or a servo function. (Thanks to Rad Draven for this suggestion!)
– Bugfix: Servo function 3 couldn’t be activated in the ElModApp
– Bugfix: when stopping from spin turn a wrong sound has been played (thanks to Michael Holzbach for the hint!)
– The number of user sounds is tripled to 24.
– The number of user functions is doubled (8 for Fusion PRO, 4 for Fusion ECO)
– Correction of a bug in 2.00j where a receiver was not detected if it was not connected from the moment of power-on
– Selection of the barrel recoil options in the ElMod App clarified
– When updating/downgrading to a 2.xx firmware, the settings are no longer reset
- Firmware update 2.00j (20.08.2019)
– Functionality added necessary to control the vehicle using the Andriod App
– improved fail safe detection
– fixes for problems with selecting a sample set with the ElMod App
– several small fixes for the battle functionality
– the current battle setting is now shown correctly for Fusion Rev.A to E
- New soundset for JS2 tank added (04.04.2019)
A new sound set of a JS2 tank made by madmike69.