The ElMod FX SBus is connected between an ElMod FusionX or ElMod 4WD and an SBus-compatible (D16 protocol) receiver. This allows the central unit to be controlled with up to 16 channels:
- Channels 1 to 4 for the basic functions (driving and turret)
- Channels 5 to 15 can be assigned a total of 44 functions (four functions per channel)
- Channels 5 to 7 are already preassigned (e.g. shot, MG, light, turn signal, starter). However, the assignment can be changed as desired.
- Channel 16 for an optional volume control
The ElMod FX SBus cannot be used together with the ElMod FX Stabi.
Scope of delivery
- ElMod FX SBus board
- Very simple connection: just plug in a connector. The FX SBus is automatically detected by the central processing unit
- Hot plugin: connect and disconnect during operation
- Smallest dimensions (15 mm x 15 mm / 0.6″ x 0.6″)